Is relationship sales a part of your DNA? Then you should join Sweden's most upcoming scale-up, Prime Penguin. With our innovative technology, we aim to disrupt the industry from the inside out, completely redefining the E-commercial experience for business owners worldwide.
We are currently in the middle of an exciting and fast-scaling phase where we are looking for people to add value to Prime Penguin and help take our brand to the next level. This is where you step into the picture.
Take this chance to join the Penguin team and become part of our success story!
About the role:
As a Junior Sales Representative/Executive at Prime Penguin, you will have the E-commerce logistics industry insights always available at your fingertips, as a part of a growing sales team whose mission is to help E-commerce businesses find the best logistics solutions available through our innovative technology. Your day-to-day work will consist of managing all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, closing, and account care. In other words, you play an integral role in the success of Prime Penguin, ensuring our continued growth progress and global expansion.
More specifically, your work will include:
- Creating new opportunities and acquiring new customers focusing on driving towards individual sales targets
- Consistently identify new sales opportunities and maintain associated activity necessary to generate new sales
- Conveying and negotiating financial agreements with customers
- A constant and dedicated focus on your customers and their individual needs
- Setting targets and frequently following up on those
- Stay current with trends and competition to identify improvements and recommend changes where necessary
With a continuously growing customer basis and new partnerships formed on the regular, our team and business are growing rapidly; as an early hire, you will have an unparalleled opportunity for individual and professional growth within the company. If you love E-commerce, logistics, and problem-solving, while simultaneously delivering a unique and powerful product to a global market, what are you waiting for? Join us today!
- Relevant educational background and/or relevant working experience within SaaS sales
- Possess strong business acumen and the ability to communicate our value proposition to prospect
- Being a team player
- Possess a self-starter approach and a high level of drive to achieve business goals and individual target
- You are a quick learner and good listener, always willing to evolve in your role, and tend to the customer’s needs and wished
- Have a good understanding of our sales and financial targets
- Be quick operationally while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Experience with B2B sales is greatly appreciated, however not a strict requirement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish as well as English
What we can offer you in return:
- A collaborative workplace culture that encourages curiousness and taking responsibility
- An innovative and fast-paced environment
We hope that you can start as soon as possible!
We are currently based at Mäster Samuelsgatan 45, Stockholm CBD on the 17th (top) floor - one of Stockholms most attractive office locations.
Full-time, permanent contract with a probationary period.
Submit your application (CV + cover letter). We also recommend that you include a short video presentation where you explain to us why you are the right candidate for this job and why you want to work with Prime Penguin. We review applications as they come, so don’t wait!
About Prime Penguin
Prime Penguin is an award-winning and fast-growing E-commerce tech venture, backed by tech investors and industry professionals.
Prime Penguin's global network of logistics partners (3PL/fulfillment providers) enables E-store owners to find, procure, and outsource all their logistics to one or several third-party partners – all carefully chosen and procured by our team. Our network operates in 8 countries and is growing rapidly.
Prime Penguin’s cloud-based platform, built with the latest technologies and with the current (and future) E-commerce climate in mind, enables full digital control of all your outsourced logistics. The platform is pre-connected to a range of carefully chosen logistics partners and all the major E-commerce platforms and gives you full visibility of all logistics activities as they occur – leaving you in control of the proceedings while being able to focus on other aspects of your business.
Since our market launch in 2018, the company has successfully helped many rapidly growing and well-known companies and brands in the Nordics with their logistical outsourcing. We are currently located at WeWork, Stockholm – a creative and tech-savvy environment perfectly suited for scale-up to spread its wings.