Prime Penguin strives to be the #1 global player within E-commerce logistics. With our innovative technology, we aim to disrupt the industry from the inside out, completely redefining the E-commercial experience for business owners worldwide. Whether you’re just starting out or have been in the industry for a while, Prime Penguin will guide you in the right direction.
We are currently in the middle of an incredibly exciting and fast-scaling phase where we are looking for people to add value to Prime Penguin and help take our brand to the next level. Our product is fully launched and ready to go – and judging by what our customers are saying, business is thriving. Safe to say, the only way to go is forward. This is where you step into the picture.
Take this chance to join the Penguin team and become part of our success story!
About the role
Your primary work obligations will be to act on incoming leads generated by our marketing team, as well as daily seeking out and acting on potential clients on your own. Over time, you will build your own customer base – for this reason, it will be beneficial and rewarding for you to have a short as well as a long-term perspective on your sales pipeline.
We believe that you actively seek out and thrive in high-paced environments and expertly divide your focus in a way that leads to effective closing of new business deals, while always maintaining your customer base’s needs and wishes.
More specifically, you will:
- Prospect, forecast, build, and maintain your own sales pipeline
- Achieve and report on key KPIs:s formulated with Sales Manager/CEO
- Act on incoming leads as well as actively reaching out to potential clients
- Participate in fairs and other industry events (digital as well as physical)
- Arrange and participate in business-focused client meetings and sales activities
- Teamwork and cooperation across all parts of the organization
- You’re a goal-oriented, assertive, and hands-on problem solver
- Successful results within a similar type of sales operation
- Highly social and communicative
- You possess a team-worker mentality
- Ability to attract, maintain, and thrive in long-term business relationships
- Careful attention to client needs and unique interests
- Being prestigeless and open, you’re not afraid of receiving and acting on relevant feedback – rather, you see this as a natural process in your development
- Familiar with CRM tools (Hubspot)
- Ability to analyze and draw inferences from data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish as well as English
About Prime Penguin
Prime Penguin is an award-winning and fast-growing E-commerce tech venture, backed by tech investors and industry professionals.
Prime Penguin's global network of logistics partners (3PL/fulfillment providers) enables E-store owners to find, procure, and outsource all their logistics to one or several third-party partners – all carefully chosen and procured by our team. Our network operates in 8 countries and is growing rapidly.
Prime Penguin’s cloud-based platform, built with the latest technologies and with the current (and future) E-commerce climate in mind, enables full digital control of all your outsourced logistics. The platform is pre-connected to a range of carefully chosen logistics partners and all the major E-commerce platforms, and gives you full visibility of all logistics activities as they occur – leaving you in control of the proceedings, while being able to focus on other aspects of your business.
Since our market launch in 2018, the company has successfully helped many rapidly growing and well-known companies and brands in the Nordics with their logistical outsourcing. We are currently located at WeWork, Stockholm – a creative and tech-savvy environment perfectly suited for scale-up to spread its wings.